THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!

Wow I can't believe its 2009 and I think this is going to be the best year ever!!! I am super excited about what God has in store!! You know I'm not even sure what will happen this year but I am very optimistic about what the future holds and I feel like I can dream again! I think I was robbed from dreaming because of disappointments that has happened throughout the last few years. Finally the past few weeks my eyes have been opened again and I can dream!! I'm very excited to see where God leads!

I've been meditating on this verse that past few days

Zephaniah 3:17

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
he will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing."

Hope it comforts you much comfort and joy knowing that He will save you and love you and rejoice with you!

Well I must head to bed soon! Monday is the first day of school whohoo and I have a few things I need to get done in the morning before I head to school in the evening.
Have a great week!

0 comments: